Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day in the life of a NYC intern...

So I thought I would update you on the day and the life of me, a NYC intern!

8:30 am - Wake up and get ready. I put on my outfit, makeup, do hair, and eat breakfast
9:20am- Hit the subways!
10:00am- Work. Mon and Thurs at Martha and Tue and Wed at Focus Features
Normally I have a little free time at work to blog and read your blogs!
1:00pm- Lunch, I either bring it or grab something out
5:00pm- This is when I am done when I am at Martha, I usually go to Whole Foods after
6:00pm- This is when I am done at Focus and I have class at 7pm on these days as well
Dinner is either when I get home or at class.
I pick out my outfit for the next day, and work on the computer a bit.
We normally watch Sex and the City on E! at some point in the night.
Shower then...
In bed at midnight!

I have Fridays off so we try to do something fun on Thursday nights. This Thursday we are going to the MoMA for an Andy Warhol film and cocktail hour. So swanky and so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment