Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Golden Globes and Focus

As most of you know the Golden Globes were held last Sunday and the film company where I am interning had several nominations for their film The Kids Are Alright.
I am pleased to announce that the film won two awards including:
Best Picture- Comedy or Musical
Best Actress Comedy or Music to Annette Benning

The BAFTA nominations went out yesterday and once again the film was nominated for several including Original Screenplay, Leading Actress with both Annette Benning and Julianne Moore nominated, and Mark Ruffalo for Supporting Actor. I am also very glad that Harry Potter is finally getting a shout out with nominations for Hair and Makeup and Visual Effects.

It is so exciting being an intern here during awards time and I cannot wait for the Oscar noms to go out...
And in my own awards the best dressed of the evening in my opinion goes too....
Emma Stone in Calvin KleinI love the color and her hair. It looks so spring and not at all the drab slushy winter that I have in New York... when can I move to L.A. again?

No comments:

Post a Comment