Friday, January 15, 2010

Outfit of the Day and Show Me Your Life

Happy Friday Everyone
The first week of classes and sing rehearsal went well!
Here is my outfit of the day:
Anna Sui Sparrow Top, Citizens of Humanity Trouser Jeans, Forever 21 Headband
Show Me Your Life:
I will be participating in Show Me Your Life by Kelly's Korner
Today is all about body and exercise!
I am proud to say I have hit maintenacne with Medi Weight Loss!
I have succesfully lost 26 pounds and wouldn't mind a few more!
I eat a calorie controlled low fat, low carb diet.
I walk everyday for at least 20 minutes on the treadmill with an incline.
Every Thursday I take and 1.5 hour Yoga class and I am doing the 30 Day Shred program.
I am starting my half marathon training this weekend!!
We will be going to the beach for spring break again, and I want to lose 10 more pound by then...
I can totally do it, I am already 2 pounds under my goal and can totally lose 8 more by March!

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up girl - but you look fab already :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doing great! Keep up the good work! Continue to challenge yourself and you will see those 8lbs melt away!

    Best of luck, God Bless

    ReplyDelete