- Stay Organized- I did the leg work now I need to keep it up. Staying organized means a clear head, and a clean room,. Everything looks better clean.
- Keep healthy- I really want to lose 5-10 more pounds and exercise more to keep it up. I got so many compliments this break and they we so encouraging.
- Live Glamorously- This is probably my most favorite. I want to sleep in fashionable sleepware with an eye mask, light candles, take bubble baths, and have fresh flowers to add touches of femininity to my everyday life.
- Financial Management- Time to be an adult and manage my money. Budgeting for travel, and saving for things I truly want!
- Grow and have a direction with my blog.
- Start to create a space to live that I truly love! Decorating has become a new passion of mine and you will start to see a lot more of it on the blog!
- Read more for pleasure and keep up with the news!
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Welcome 2010 and welcome to my New Years Resolutions Post! I was very determined to go into 2010 with everything right and well, I did. I weigh my high school weight, everything is organized, I have a job, and a David Yurman... life seems to be going in the right direction this decade. So here is how I can improve even more:
Posted by Mallory Ann at 10:39 PM