Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back Home!

THINK RIGHT THINK THETA

Well this week I am a rushing rushing rushing to being in a new crop of super cute Theta girls!
I am back in Waco with my loves M and W!
We had meetings today and parties start tomorrow, so I will be up bright and early to be all pretty for rush...

Life will be pretty busy for a week, but thats how I like it.
I will be starting my workout plan on Sunday after pledge service, then starting work...
Oh how I love a good routine!

Also my blog is going to have a more centered focus-
Design, Hostessing, and Fashion
with
Kellys Korner Show Me Your Life on Fridays!

If you would like to see anything else in the blog- let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with rush. I suppose I should probably find out if my sorority is having a spring rush.

    ReplyDelete