Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 Looking to the Future

2009 was pretty fun but as we enter into a new decade this is my time!
I am going into my young adult decade and here are some things I am looking forward to this year:

  1. ARGENTINA- I totally plan on being Evita (the Madonna version, minus the breif prostitution) while I am studying in Argentina! I will be taking tango, speaking espanol, and skiing in the summer!
  2. Sing 2010- Cant really say much because it is a HUGE secret but someone might just have a solo!
  3. I will go to Jimmy Buffet this year even if I have the $40 lawn tickets! I can't wait to go with M and Cheek and maybe W to this fiesta!
  4. OMG I will be 21!
As we approach the new decade, during it I could/will: Graduate from college, have a career, live in a huge city, get married... oh the possibilities are endless!

I am excited to say I am entering 2010 26 pounds lighter! This is my time and I will make every moment of it count! My main goal for life is to never look back and say I wish I would have done this... I try to seize every opportunity and I know this new decade will be full of them and fun!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooo Argentina! Your 2010 sounds like it is going to be filled with fun times. Cheers to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am turning 21 this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have so much fun abroad, it was one of the most fav times in my life. xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete