Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Gossip Girl xoxo you know you love me

So as most of you know I am OBSESSED with Gossip Girl
and my girl... Blair Waldorf
Blair has the most amazing fashion and I try to replicate her classic style as much as possible.

Blair’s style is very classic, preppy, and polished. She always looks as if she stepped out of a department store window; her outfit is flawless, and she never has a hair out of place. Blair’s fashion sense is definitely the quintessential upper-east-side stereotype, and she’s not ashamed of it!
My other favorite thing is her love of dressing gowns, and negligees
Even when Blair is sleeping, she still looks completely chic! A Waldorf doesn’t wear regular flannel pajamas to bed – she sleeps in a designer negligee. And hanging around the house doesn’t mean wearing sweats! Blair has been known to wear a satin dressing gown instead.
She always keeps it classy, never trashy!

Oh and she has him... Chuck Bass
Awww

This season has been great so far and I will doing more of my GG Fashion posts soon!

you know you love me

1 comment:

  1. I'm sooo behind. I'm dying to catch up. I'll get right on it. xoxo

    SC

    ReplyDelete