Friday, September 25, 2009

Halloween!

I have been putting this post for as long as possible due to my slight addiction to this holiday but...


I have already begun to by decorations for this year and have a whole tub in my closet of Halloween fun! I owe my Halloween addiction to...

1. My mother- we always had so much fun dressing up and decorating the house
2. Childhood parties- where we would decorate pumpkins and bob for apples... gotta love the 90's
3. The Disney Channel and this movie, Halloweentown (1998)... All of us growing up in the 90's-Early 2000's knows the impact this movie made on us, and respectfully I own it and Kalabars Revenge on DVD
Please do not worry the infamous Hocus Pocus also graces my selves...

So today is another game day and I seriously need to clean before my mom and grandparents get here so I am off!
Have a wonderful day loves!


3 comments:

  1. You are too cute! I love Halloween too and I cannot WAIT for it! I really love when the kiddies come to the door asking for candy! It makes me wish I was a kid again. OK true statement..I have never seen that movie or even heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I was a little too old for the Halloweentown movie, but I definitely was a big fan of Hocus Pocus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mallory, I love Halloween also! I love to decorate for Autumn and Halloween. I will def be posting some of my decos, a couple of Autumn tablescapes, and will do a post about my Halloween Night party on October 31st! So, it will be all about Autumn during October for me. First up, I'll feature my "Friendship Gifts" for October...probably this Thursday or Friday.

    ReplyDelete