Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Post from Camp!

Hey All!
I am here at Camp and have some time on the internet so here is an update on camp.
  1. My cabin is amazing. My girls are so cute and fun
  2. I am on the waterfront all day teaching diving, racing, and swim lessons.
  3. I am getting a great tan
  4. My counselor group won the skit competition giving us an early night off (3 hours early! Sooo great)
  5. I am off to La Cantera shops tomorrow in San Antonio for my day off with a movie, shopping, and a much needed pedicure.

Thank you so much for those of you that have written me. I get the biggest smile from recieving mail! Yal are to precious and I am oh so thankful!

Look for a post tomorrow when I will have my laptop and wifi...

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I really wanted to leave you a comment to say how much I've enjoyed reading your posts. You have some great pictures too.

    Thank you for sharing your writing and pics - very generous !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my give away winnings today thank you so much i love it! I am going to do a thank you blog post soon, just have to find the camera ;o) thank you again, i love it!

    ReplyDelete