Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Weight Watcher Wednesday: Southern Style!


Hey WWW ladies... So weigh in last night not good as I knew. I gained 3 pounds partially due to a very heavy lunch before weigh in, but I am determined this week to do better.
I am walking with L (my friend and WW buddy) and we are switching off cooking dinner every night!
So this week I have been watching A LOT of Paula and I have all her cook books so I decided to lighten a few up.
For tonight we are having: Sweet Potato Chips, Corn Bread, and Taco Soup!

Sweet Potato Chips:
1 Large sweet potato sliced 1/4 in thick
Spray each side of chip with 0 cal butter spray, add salt to taste
Bake on 425 for 15 min
Then flip chips over for 5 min min
Put on drying rack to drain and dry!
Easy and super yummy and like only 4 pt!
But if you share 2 pts!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment