Friday, April 3, 2009

Friendship Award!

Thank You Peace Love and Applesauce

So I am so excited to win this award!
Per the rules: these blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

I pass this to my Texas ladies:
1- The Ratpack
2- Erin Elizabeth at Cardigans and Kisses
3- My Flip Flopz
4- Europafox

I am new to Blogland so any other TX ladies feel free!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks girl! You are too sweet! Texas girls sticking togetha! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award - I guess I'm an 'honoury' Texas Girl - seen as I went to A&M (whoop!)

    ReplyDelete