Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Bit About Me... ABC

A. Age: 22

B. Bed size: Currently twin, but soon back to my normal queen! I miss my bed

C. Chore you dislike: Sweeping, ugh

D. Dogs: Mini-Poodle named Chloe, I love her!

E. Essential start to your day: Checking twitter and email on iPad, make up, weigh, make bed, dress, eat breakfast, and I'm out!

F. Favorite color: Pink!!!!

G. Gold or silver: Sterling silver is lovely and appropriate for certain items, but I love gold and always have some on because my Cartier Love bracelet is yellow gold and I never take it off.

H. Height: 5'7.5"

I. Instruments you play(ed): I was a vocal performance major when I first started college, so I sort of play piano, but my instrument is my voice.

J. Job title: Intern

K. Kids: Later

L. Live: New York, New York currently hopefully L.A. in June!

M. Mom’s name: Mommy

N. Nicknames: Mal, Malz, MalPal, Mocha

O. Overnight hospital stays: Nunca

P. Pet peeves: Stuff on the kitchen table

Q. Quote from a movie: "What happened? What always happens... life" -500 Days of Summer

R. Righty or lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: Chloe the dog haha and Ryan my god-brother.

T. Time you wake up: 8:25, but that is getting pushed later and later each day.

U. Underwear: Hanky Panky or Cosabella, thats it!

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Spinach, I have tried, it just doesn't work with me

W. What makes you run late: Snooze button

X. X-rays you’ve had: Um hand, foot, shoulder, I played sports and got hurt a lot but never broke anything lol

Y. Yummy food you make: Pie, Cakeballs, Brownies, any kind of dessert

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment