Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Brrr.... It's Cold in Here

Well I have officially chosen the worst winter every to live in New York City.

NYC just announced the third emergency winter storm state since I have been here.

But not to fret the weather does not get me down! Last weekend my roommate Ashleigh (who's blog you can find here) and I traveled through Central Park!


The natural beauty of Central Park combined with it's blanket of white snow made for a beautiful afternoon! Of course we visited Strawberry Field, and this Beatles lover had to document the trip!

All you need is love!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to winter in the north. Not too fun, but at least you get to buy more winter acessories

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and looks so cold though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lilly will have to hang in your closet a little while longer.

    ReplyDelete