Monday, December 13, 2010

Reverb 10 Dec 9-13

More Reverb 10!

December 9 – Party Prompt: Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans

Holy macrel, where to begin... Ok I will do my top wo, welcome to my real life gang!
Favorite Party was my Semi Formal. I went with my was current now ex boy. I wore a pretty pink dress and got my hair done for it. All I said was make it something "Real Housewives, OC not NY" haha. We met up with EmStone and her date at the bridge for pictures and some strait out the bottle champagne, we then went to dinner at Gratzianos for yummy food and yummy Bellinis, we finally got to semi formal where my date and I gambled with our pretend money on craps, gave up and danced the night away... It is truly one of the funnest event I have been too.

As per party- Haha well Dia Del Oso was pretty epic
lol um basically for all you non-Baylor peeps, my very Religious school gives us one day a year to pretend like we are the University of Texas. We close down a whole street, prep for weeks, move all the couches to roofs and sidewalks, and drink tons all while in neon frat tanks. No one cares what you look like, just
that you are there.

Ok that one was fun I will keep the rest pretty short!

December 10 – Wisdom Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out?
Um ok wisest decision I made... The wisest decision I made was to live my life for me. If you are new to my blog the above mentioned ex broke up with me due to my summer plans of living in Argentina for 1.5 months followed by 1.5 months working at camp in the Hill Country of TX. While it was not only him that brought this about, the experience showed me that I am the only person living my life and these opportunities were mine alone. I should not feel shame or remorse for the opportunities I had over the loss of a guy. How did it play out? I had the most amazing adventures of my life and made a new friend for life. I think I won in the end.

December 11 – 11 Things What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?
  1. Self guilt- I am the constant guilt trip purely on myself mainly about food, after losing a great amount of weight you are terrified to put it back on, and for me this lead to obsession. I need to accept that good days happen and bad days happen and be happy at where I am now!
  2. Bad People- I have had a terrible semester with one of the most dear people in my life. I will always be there for her, but until she needs me I am afraid we are at a stand still. Selfishness needs to go for love to come in.
  3. Procrastination- I will get back to you on this lol
  4. Acne- skinID
  5. Hair Woes- Color and cut scheduled
  6. Sugar in generally needs to stay out of 2011, oh crap number one, ok it needs to stay out 90% of the time I will take my 10% with the love it deserves
  7. College Student Lazy Clothes- Norts I love you but welcome to the business world Mal Pal, get dressed!
  8. In the same regards going out with no make up...
  9. and pony tails.
  10. Ex boyfriends- all of them
  11. Pressure- yoga, prayer, belief in myself
Duh if these 11 things are out of 2011 I think life will be perfect!

December 12 – Body Integration This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn’t mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present?

Ok what now guru... probably the closets to this is when I perform on stage, I guess lol

December 13 – Action When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step?

Duh, move to New York!! My plan (are you listening God lol please don't laugh) is to have an amazing time in New York and learn a lot. Then I will turn 22, graduate in May, and move to LA to pursue a career in Film development and hopefully work at a studio. Ready, set, go...

Wow I love doing reverb 10. I know these post are very self-centered but I hope they inspire you to look at your life in regards to what you want to accomplish in the new year. I have realized I am pretty deep for a 21 year old, and I am glad to have my head on strait and blessed to have a family that keeps it that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment