Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Reverb 10 Dec 14+15

More Reverb 1o

\
December 14 – Appreciate What’s the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it?

My parents! They have sent me to an amazing university, provided a more than amazing life, allowed me to study in Argentina and New York, plus have taught me to be who I am today. A strong, independent, Christian, and fashionable woman.


December 15 – 5 Minutes Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010.

Things I want to remember:
  • Argentina
  • Whitney and I's adventure to San Marcos
  • Camp with Paige
  • My Dallas night with Paige
  • Beating Texas in football
  • Making Pigskin
  • When I found out I was going to New York
Well that's it for today! I am officially done with finals and this semester. My whole life is in the back of my Jeep and Mommy and I are about to embark on a trip west. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment