Wednesday, October 6, 2010

NYC: Broadway Shows I HAVE to See

Now- this blog may not always show it but I am a music freak. I am a classically trained opera and musical theater singer, who started out college as a Music performance voice major. So, that being said, I will literally see any show that I can get into but here are the main ones that I will be attending when family and friends come to visit.

The Little Mermaid

Basically one of my favorite movies growing up is now an amazing Broadway show and I have to see any show Disney makes!


Promises Promises


Come on, Kristin Chenoweth is in it... and she is my idol!


Wicked


The mother of all Broadway shows and what I consider the most influential show in the last decade of Broadway!


Memphis

A new musical that one a 2010 Tony award all about the birth of Rock and Roll in the 1950's. The Boradway Magazine rated it the best show of 2009!

Have you seen these shows or have any others to recommend? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. i would love to see the little mermaid on broadway. i wanna see beauty and the beast too and other disney boradway plays. beauty and the beast will be in my area starting december. i hope i can go.

    ReplyDelete