Thursday, September 2, 2010

Girls Night Out!

Tuesday night was a fun one! EmStone and I played our first intramural game of the year. Volleyball! We played against Kappa and we won! After the game we attended Beauty Brand's Girls Night Out. We got a paraffin treatment, hand salt scrub, cuticle treatment, and hand massage... all for free. They also offered make up lessons, 5 min chair massages, and hair straitening for free as well. The store had some amazing deals going on that I was sure to take advantage of. At the end of it all we left with a goody bad full of samples. I was so glad we took advantage of this even though we were still in our intramural jerseys.

After leaving Beauty Brands EmStone and I went back to campus for our Greek Week Movie Night. We watched the new Karate Kid and after that called it a night.

There was also a new episode of White Collar that my brand new DVR had waiting for me and I sat down with a La Croix (post coming soon about these) and enjoyed!

Not a bad Tuesday night!
Image Rights

No comments:

Post a Comment