Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lilly Work Wear!

Back to school means back to work at my job.
I have to dress business professional of course so here is my favorite Lilly Pulitzer work wear. The Shirtdress makes a great work outfit... however beware, this dress requires a slip and that is not an option.
I wore this dress with white sandals with a low heel and just my normal school tote bag.
I get such funny looks in the film school whenever I show up in all pink but the way I see it they can just deal with it!

Love ya!

4 comments:

  1. I am not usually a fan of lilly, but I LOVE this dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! Your outfit sounds adorable.
    I get weird looks when I show up to physics and mechanistic organic chemistry in anything pink and/or Lilly. I learned to embrace it freshman year and refuse to change :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that dress and LOVE it...would be cute with white leggins also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why Mallory YOU wore pink to school?? Your freshman year in HS when you no longer had to wear a uniform you wore pink nearly everyday.

    ReplyDelete