Thursday, May 6, 2010

Argentina in 15 Days!!!

Over the last year of blogging I have tried to include as little about my school work as possible. One, not what I want to talk/bitch about. Two, not what anyone want to read about, but I have to say. MY TWO HARDEST FINALS ARE OVER!! Whew... glad to get that off my chest.

So moving on to the real part of this post, I leave for Argentina in 15 days! Wow!! Mommy is heading to DFW tomorrow to come and help me pack my life up. Yiekes. I am really looking forward to just getting away from all the drama and going on my adventure! Here are some things I will be doing in Argentina!:
  • Tango lessons
  • Spa at Cachueta
  • Wine Tasting
  • Mountain Climbing
  • Learning how to cook Empanadas
  • Becoming fluent in Spanish

5 comments:

  1. Glad your hardest two finals are over! Argentina will be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog from Krizzy Designs; it's adorable! You have a new follower! Have fun in Argentina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know what finals are like. i know you're happy they're over. enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a blast in Argentina! I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete