Thursday, February 25, 2010

Updates On Me

Just wanted to give you all a few updates on my life:
  • Weight Loss- All is well, I have finished one month of maintenance and lost 2 more pounds. In total I lost 28.9 pounds... Holy Molly!!! I look and feel great, and am so ready for Spring Break. Speaking of which...
  • Spring Break- Back to Destin, Florida with my friends we leave a week from Saturday and are staying the full week. I am so excited to get a tan, please pray for warm weather.
  • Argentina- Full go! I am all paid for and am getting my embassy papers together. I am a little worried though. I spoke with my two friends who went last summer, they each gained 15 pounds in six weeks... yiekes... Just need to watch the wine lol.
  • New York- Keep praying for New York. I will find out in mid-March. So nervous, and so excited.
  • Sing- Only two performances left. Results on Saturday. Oh and Mommy and Daddy get in town tomorrow to watch the show! I am so excited! I love my parents and Chloe the poodle is coming too!!
Well just a little FYI on my life for all you who want to know! Have a good night/day

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog, congratulations on your weight loss! Hope you have an amazing spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of your weight loss! I have been a slacker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm a huge fan of your blog. I'm a college sophomore and just got back from a 5 week stay in Argentina, and it was the most life-changing experience. But definitely stay away from Empanadas, a sort of large dumpling-like meal. You can find them on every menu, and they only cost about 3 pesos, but I did gain 7 pounds while I was there! But you'll have the best time ever!

    ReplyDelete