Wednesday, February 24, 2010

ABC's of Me

Many other college aged bloggers are doing this so I thought I would too... Enjoy!

A - Age: 20 (21 on March 15)

B - Bed size: Full

C - Chore you hate: LAUNDRY!! ugh and it needs to be done

D - Dog's name: Chloe

E - Essential start your day item: Yogurt or Smoothie

F - Favorite color: Pink and Green!

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Silver

H - Height: 5'7"

I - Instruments you play: I am a classically trained Opera singer... does that count

J - Juice: Orange Juice

K - Kid(s): Nope I am too young one day

L - Living arrangements: I live with W and M in a three bedroom apartment.

M - Mom's name: Pam, also goes by mom, mommy, momma, and Master P

N- Nicknames: My friends call me Mal or Mal Pal, my parents call me Boo

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: nope

P - Pet Peeve: Boys who wear white tube socks with dress pants and dress shoes

Q - Quote: "If you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve my best"

R - Right handed or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: None

T - Time you wake up: around 8:15 everyday but the weekends

U- Underwear: Lace, Hanky Panky style

V - Vegetable you dislike:

W - Ways you run late: Snoozing, blog reading, twitter, getting to into my makeup

X - X-rays you've had: Um... shoulder, nose, mouth, hand, ankle, elbow... i have had many haha

Y - Yummy food you make: Cake Balls and Sinfully Symphony Brownies

Z - Zoo favorite: Monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment