Seeing as how I am anxiously awaiting my transformation into bring girl life (aka graduating) I have been looking into several things I
- My carreer field is all about technology, so this is like not I don't just read books, I read them off an e-reader.
- Seeing as how I am not engaged, dating, or have a husband lined up (note: I am so happy that I don't have a hubby to be yet) I will be living by myself in an apartment when I graduate and who needs a huge bookcase full of books when I can have a decorative piece of furniture. This thing holds a lot.
- It comes in this pink-magenta color... Nuh said
- During my trip to Argentina and working away from home this summer I can take Harry Potter, Twilight, and Mary Kay Andrews with me for the space of a Southern Living!
- Accepts more platforms than Kindle or Nook, it allows for Google Books and the Sony Book Store
- You can get books from the public libraries digital media. This means free books over the internet 24/7. Waco has 2 digital media libraries, so when I move to a big city I will be set!
- Longer battery life. 1 charge=2 weeks of reading!