Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year, and the busiest!


Man oh Man how I love Christmas!
Everyday we have some fun Christmas activity to do!
  • Last Wednesday- Caroling for Cans with my sorority Theta! The cans all go to the local food bank and we visited all the faculty houses
  • Thursday-Christmas on 5th Street, I wrote about this in my last post
  • Friday- Tau Kappa Epsilon Christmas Party, M and I had fun at this!
  • Saturday- Theta's Mom's Day Christmas Party with my grandmother. So great!
  • Sunday- Kiss Concert in Dallas
  • Monday- Theta Christmas Party
  • Tuesday- Ginger Bread House Party at my house...
Those are the plans for now more will come!

PS- It is Harry Potter weekend on ABC Family!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like super fun~~ Especially that Ginger Bread House Party!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete