Tuesday, November 10, 2009

So Frustrating

Hola Bloggeritas!

So... if you follow me on Twitter you will know that the internet has been down in my apartment for 5 days... YIEKES! I have been so bored let alone unaware of everything going on due to my lack of email. So here I am sitting in the Baylor Science Building blogging away in hopes to reconnect with the world. So what has happened since my internet went out?
Well... a lot!
  1. I am now the owner of a Motrola Cliq with the new MotoBlur! This phone will keep me tweeting and on facebook more! So be sure to follow me on Twitter... I think I am pretty entertaining.
  2. I have been named the Technology Chair for my sorority, Kappa Alpha Theta. I will be incharged of our website, twitter, facebook, and email list. Guess they think my twitters are pretty entertaining as well.
  3. I started a new diet on November 3 and lost 8.5 pounds last week. Pretty impressive! I am following the doctor supervised Medi Weight Loss. It is really working for me. My goal is to not have losing weight as a new years resolution for 2010.
  4. Its official! Preppy Beach Chic will be spending 6 weeks this summer studying abroad in Mendoza Argentina!!! I will get to ski at Las Lenas (pictured) and go to a spa in Chaquetta! PBC loves to ski and goes every single winter!! Skiing outside of the U.S. will be such an amazing adventure. I will live with a family in Mendoza and study Spanish while taking tango lessons and learning about the culture of Argentina! I feel so blessed to be able to do this.
So that was my week without internet... Pretty exciting huh? Has anyone been to Argentina? Please let me know!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on losing the weight!! And being Technology Chair for your sorority! A great excuse to blog and twitter ;-) What an exciting opportunity to study in Argentina. So much to look forward to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8.5 lbs that's great! what exactly did they have you do that week? i had a friend that participated in one of those in NC near her Law School. She looked great. Her plan seemed a little extreme to me though!

    ReplyDelete