Thursday, November 12, 2009

Camera Fixed for Now

Hi Bloggy's

So yesterday I wrote a post on wanting to buy a new camera.
After doing more research I found this on the top ten list for point and shoot picture quality...
Nikon CoolPix 4800 ED
Wow thats the camera I own.
So why don't my pictures look that good?
After a little more research I found this article.
And this site.
After reading this and sitting down with my camera and messing with all my settings I found the biggest piece of advice was this.
Using the Macro setting, which is represented by this .
Try taking a picture of one image from the same angle with different settings and see how each effects the picture.
Also check out your cameras website. They are full of little tips to become a better photographer. Here is the Nikon site.

No comments:

Post a Comment