Sunday, August 30, 2009

Welcome to Another ToDo list with Mal!

So as most of you know this blog serves as a giant to do list...
Things to try and buy and what I think of them, well Mallory's life is currently horribly unorganized. I really want to enter the Lilly Pulitzer dorm decor contest and that would require cleaning my room and organizing it so here it is my huge to do list to get my life back in order:
After recruitment meeting I need to:
  • Put my new sheets on my bed
  • Do laundry
  • Change my computer ink
  • Clean off my desk
  • Clean my bathroom
  • Move some things around my room
Hopefully when all this is done you will see my Lilly Room pics!

2 comments:

  1. I am loving your new make-over! It is fabulous!! You must check out my new public blog!!
    xxxx me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to see your pics! I need to wash my sheets.

    ReplyDelete