Sunday, August 2, 2009

Back to School Pt 2

My School!
I want to do a piece on my school, Baylor University!
  • Baylor University was founded in 1845, when Texas was a republic, and we are the oldest University in Texas!
  • Our Motto is Pro Ecclesia, Pro Texana, meaning for God and for Texas
  • The Bear is our mascot!
  • Our colors are Green and Gold, and our song is That Good Ole Baylor Line!
  • The Baylor Line is a tradition where Freshman run around the field before every home game in a Line Jersey!
  • In 2007 we were named the Best Christian University in the U.S.
  • We are affiliated with the Baptist Church!
  • And even though we are not known for football we actually have the most Big 12 Championship Winners!
Traditions include: Sing, Homecoming, Christmas on 5th, Dia Del Oso, The Baylor Line, Chapel, Serenade, The Eternal 10, and many many more!

Fun Facts About Me and Baylor:
My mom, aunt, uncle, and countless cousins have all gone to Baylor.
My grandmother was given alumni status at Baylor.
Baylor is 10.5 hours from where I live.
I have partaken in every Baylor Tradition

No comments:

Post a Comment