Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up!

This was an amazing weekend full of friends and fun!

Taste on Melrose
Friday night was a very chill night of staying in and sipping on Chardonnay with J!

Saturday I met up with Becca for our Hunger Games day!
We had brunch at Taste on Melrose where I had a wonderful frittata and apple smoke bacon. 




Then we made our way to Century City to see THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!

My Capitol ID Badge
Yes it deserves that many exclamation points. I think I cried like 3 times through the whole thing and had an emotional breakdown in the beginning... its all good though, I have recovered thanks in part to the Hunger Games Soundtrack!

Can I just tell you how much I love Jennifer Lawrence. She looks so normal to me, and I think it is amazing to have women like Katniss and Hermione, who are valued for their compassion, strength, and smarts over the size of their jeans! Another reason I love her is the hair! Wow!! Check it out-- amazing.


I ended Saturday with making low carb peanut butter cookies, that are also amazing!

Sunday I had Bible Study and a run in preparation for my half marathon! All in all it was a great weekend and I am ready and rested to see what next week brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment