Friday, January 13, 2012

Make Up- Coloring for Adults

I have a problem with makeup... I love it! It is a creative outlet that I get to do every morning. I get to mix colors, draw careful lines, and create new fun looks everyday. 
Now, makeup can be a lofty and pricey hobby but I thought I would share some of my favorite products to create my master looks for you!


  1. Smashbox Photofinish Primer- This is the one thing I cannot go without. I love this stuff with a passion. You makeup slides so easily over top the primer and it feels like velvet. Plus it makes your makeup stay.
  2. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray- When you are link me and work 10 hours, then try to have a life after work you need your makeup to stay put, and this product ensures that. 
  3. Smashbox Finishing Powder- Just one more step in perfect looking makeup, that isn't going anywhere. I only use this for big nights!
  4. Fresh Mascara- I just love everything about this mascara. It makes my lashes look amazing and it comes in both feather and volumizing. Ohh la la lashes heading your way!
  5. Naked Eye Palette- Great every day color looks for day time and evening eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment