I have a problem with makeup... I love it! It is a creative outlet that I get to do every morning. I get to mix colors, draw careful lines, and create new fun looks everyday.
Now, makeup can be a lofty and pricey hobby but I thought I would share some of my favorite products to create my master looks for you!
- Smashbox Photofinish Primer- This is the one thing I cannot go without. I love this stuff with a passion. You makeup slides so easily over top the primer and it feels like velvet. Plus it makes your makeup stay.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray- When you are link me and work 10 hours, then try to have a life after work you need your makeup to stay put, and this product ensures that.
- Smashbox Finishing Powder- Just one more step in perfect looking makeup, that isn't going anywhere. I only use this for big nights!
- Fresh Mascara- I just love everything about this mascara. It makes my lashes look amazing and it comes in both feather and volumizing. Ohh la la lashes heading your way!
- Naked Eye Palette- Great every day color looks for day time and evening eyes!