Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy 2012... I am Back

 

Well 2012 is here and I have missed you all so dearly so I am back.
Officially blogging here at Preppy Beach Chic.

Basically I needed a break because honestly I had nothing to blog about, but now that I have my life together, and actually some stuff to talk about I am here and ready to roll.

So here are a few updates on life. One I am fully employed and living in Los Angeles. I have an amazing apartment, a great job, and wonderful friends. I am so excited to announce that my best friend, that you have read so much about, W is engaged! Bonus, she asked me to be here maid of honor! 
This will surely be an exciting time!
I am still running and my first half marathon is in just three weeks.
So just a bit of an update

And now without further a due I present the 2012 resolutions:

Host one event, either large or small, for friends each month.
Lose some pounds for W's wedding day.
Find the perfect piece of art for above our newly constructed bar.
Run a 2:30 half marathon.
Commit to a once a week Yoga practice.
Commit to 3 running days per week.
BLOG at least every other day!

Lets check in the first Monday in February and see how I am doing!
Wishing you health and sparkles in the New Year!

PS- AMAZING image credit to Mrs. Lilien




No comments:

Post a Comment