Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Going Back To School... For those not going back to school

This was not something I expected to be sad about... not having a first day of school. There is no welcome back parties, freshman traditions rally, or rush workshop for me to attend and that makes me kind of sad. Every year I have been such a goal maker and trying to stay on top of my school work (which of course got more lax as the semester went on) but I started on the right foot.


So I am here to challenge all my other recent post grads to a challenge.
Go back to school... At least the mindset!


Make goals for yourself: one an educational goal, one a social goal, and one a school spirit goal!




Here are mine:
Read for 20 minutes every night before bed. Not letting my brain go soft!


Attended a Kappa Alpha Theta Alumni event!


Throw a Baylor watch party (and try to make it to homecoming)


And for goodness sake still keep a planner... I have swited to using Google Calender synced with my phone iPad and computer!



Happy No First Day of School My Friends!



Sadly I think we earned it...

1 comment:

  1. just stumbled upon your blog... I happen to be a Theta, too! Congrats on graduating and good luck in your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete