Monday, August 15, 2011

101 Things in 1001 Days



So I am embarking on a new adventure which I have hinted to on this blog... Post grad life! I am officially temping and (cross your fingers) will have a full time job soon! So with my new life comes the ability to do more things I have always wanted to do and LA is the perfect back drop for this. Over the next 1001 days (2.75 years) I want to accomplish 101 things from my list. Whenever I complete one there will be a post about it! I have added some that can be done this weekend and some that will take some time. I hope you enjoy following me on this creative/wacky/expensive/crafty/partying it up journey!


Here are a few of my favorites I cannot wait to tackle:

38. D23 Expo!! (Which is this weekend)

57. Take a surfing lesson.

17. Invest in a piece of real art.


Hope you enjoy this journey with me! Of course these will not be my only posts just a cool way to document fun new things I want to do in my life! P.S. I was totally inspired to do this by Design Darling.


Care to join? Let me know!




2 comments:

  1. Gee Hal Marcus would be really said that you didn't think his painting was real art. Cause it is and wasn't cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog - so fun! im an LA girl born and bred but i LOVE the south, so we're kind of opposites! cant wait to read about all your fun adventures in the city :)

    ReplyDelete