Monday, May 23, 2011

Sniffapalooza

Sniffapa-what? Sniffapalooza!
Well before I left New York I had the opportunity to attend this sniffing event. Well what is it? The funnest, most interesting, and best smelling perfume convention in the city that never sleeps!

I attended the event with my mom and her two friends from high school.

We went to Bergdorf Goodman and sampled everything on the market now, had a wonderful lunch, smelt some more at my beloved Henri Bendel, and finished up at the Plaza!

It was an amazing day.
Overall my new favorites are:

1. Hermes Jardin Sur Le Toit

2. Jo Malone Tea Collection
Earl Grey and Cucumber

3. Juliette Has A Gun- Lady Vengence


4. Diptyque 34 Boulevard Saint Germain

Perfume has become a new interest of mine and when I get set up back to blogging as normal I want to add Fragrance Friday to the mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment