Friday, February 11, 2011

My Obsession with Sofia Coppola

Sofia Coppola has been a big name in the film industry for awhile. With titles to her name such as "The Virgin Suicides", "Lost in Translation", "Marie Antoinette" and her latest "Somewhere" it is obvious to see why I from a film stand point would love her. Apart from the fact she is paving the way for women in the film industry, she is also oh so stylish. Her New York apartment has been shown many times, and she was featured in French Vogue. Needless to say she is pretty cool. Here are a few things any woman could appreciate about Sofia Coppola:





She has her own line with Louis Vuitton. PS- I love the vintage camera.




Check out this tres cute Miss Dior Cherie commercial she directed.

2 comments:

  1. That is one of my favorite commericals so whismical I want to be that Dior girl!

    ReplyDelete