Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Reverb 10 Dec 7+ Dec 8

Dec 7- Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011?

I have discovered community mainly amongst my friends, sorority sisters, and other film students. Being in college is an automatic community in which we can all relate is some form or another. We have all had terrible weeks, crazy nights out, and strange professors, it makes meeting people very easy. In 2011, I hope to find community in NYC! I was talking with W last night about how I was supposed to meet people without fraternities and sororities lol. I decided that I can form my new community at work and while playing in the city but I will always have my girls back in Texas when I need them and my blog friends to share their support!

Dec 8- Beautifully Different. Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful.

Oh Gawd, do we really have to get into this one.... ok ok well what makes me beautifully different is my ability to laugh and love. Honestly life is one big joke to me, just call me Fanny Brice I am a regular Funny Girl! No but really, I find humor in the simple things because life is full of simple things and we should appreciate them and their beauty. I am also loving and "groceries you have the capability to love the whole world some day" is my motto (thank you Eat Pray Love!) But really you never know who needs your love. God gave me a big heart and I share it with all. Most of my friends are the same way. Other than my heart and funny bone what makes me beautifully unique is I think for myself and that, my friends, is the best thing to do. Don't fall into stereotypes, don't judge or blame yourself, don't care too much or too little. Be yourself always and live in balance!

No comments:

Post a Comment