Friday, December 31, 2010

Ciao 2010 Hola 2011

Well readers 2010 has come to a close and I have to say the year was in general a good year. The last few months were rough but I cannot let that over shadow the amazing year I had.
  • I lived in Argentina for about 2 months and had the time of my life and actually really learned spanish
  • My sorority made Pigskin- truly a top 3 highlight of my year
  • I turned 21 and made it count haha
  • Baylor made a bowl game and I attended-> just got back last night
  • Baylor basketball made the Sweet 16, Elite 8 and women made the Final Four... I went to the sweet 16
  • I found out I am going to NYC (in 9 days ahhhh)
For 2011 I am starting my adventure in NYC as an adult! Yup 2011 marks me as an adult and don't fret I have my big girl bag ready to go my resolutions for 2011 are as follows:
  • Have as much fun as possible in NYC
  • Get a job (hopefully in LA)
  • Lose weight (a constant on here)
  • Buy my own Louis Vuitton with my own money (this requires getting a job haha)

1 comment: