Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

My favorite Thanksgiving memory was my last Thanksgiving living in Florida. We went to Disney World and had our Thanksgiving meal at Ft. Wilderness. It was great, we had music, food, and hay rides. Then that night we saw the fist lighting of the Osbourn Family of Lights. Great memories!

Today I am Thankful For:
  • My family and friends (and my puppy)
  • My education that my parents have given me
  • The fact that I am almost done with said education
  • My big news I will be sharing with you on Monday or Tuesday!!
  • The adventures I have taken
  • My sorority and all my sisters. Theta Thankful
  • The ample amounts of blessings the lord has bestowed upon me
For these and all our many blessings oh Lord we Thank thee. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment