Sunday, September 26, 2010

RIP Death by Titan

The Titan is one of the most famed roller coasters in the U.S. and probably the most famous in Texas



Sadly at my sororities Take-A-Date to Six Flags Over Texas, which was an amazing day by the way. My cell phone decided to take a jump off the Texas Giant and plummet to it's death. Now I didn't let the unfortunate death of my phone cast a shadow on the day, but it did need to be replaced and taken care of.

College Student Tip: ALWAYS get the insurance!!

Now I will be getting the My Touch Slide from T-Mobile (as a replacement from the insurance). It looks pretty cool but it is not my dearly loved Motorola Cliq.

Anyone have this phone? Any advice with it?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like such a fun day!!! I don't know anything about that phone but hopefully it'll be great!!!

    ReplyDelete