Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Amazing Read!!


So here at camp we have a lot of time to curl up in the blaring Texas sun to read. So far this term I have read three books. I finished The Carrie Diaries and I had to say I was not very happy with it. Sure, it was cute but beyond that the character development was not amazing and the story line was dull. I also read the Ex-Debutante which was great. It was a funny, light-hearted quick read that personally appealed to me because I in fact was a Texas Debutante and know the funny over the top world in which the writer tells.
Now to the real reason I wrote this post. Most recently I finished The Girl With The Tattoo Dragon. This might be the best book I have read since Harry Potter. It is a graphic murder mystery that is written so eloquently. It has amazing twist and includes topics that all journalists and business people will appreciate. I highly recommend it even though it is a bit graphic. It truly is one of the best books I have ever read!

1 comment:

  1. agreed! i was so disappointed with the carrie diaries, but loveeeeed the girl with the dragon tattoo. can't wait to the read the sequels!
    xx www.brianathismoment.com

    ReplyDelete