Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Typical Argentina Day!!

Este un dia hermosa en Argentina... It is a beautiful day in Argentina!!
I am realizing everyday that I am truly blessed to have this experience and my spanish has improved vastly since being here!




Here is a typical day in Argentina for Me:
-6:45am Wake up, dress, and drink tea.
-I attend the Universidad de Cuyo Monday through Friday to take spanish class.
-Class is from 9:00am to 1:00pm and I take the bus
-After class I return home (which take an hour and a half) and eat lunch.
-Then I take a siesta.
-After I will either go into town, go to Walmart, or go on a run.
-At night I generally go to a cafe and have a coffee and use the Wifi.
-Dinner is at 9:30 or 10 and then I shower, watch some TV and go to bed!


Now weekends are a whole other story haha... Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Sounds busy but good! Hope you're enjoying yourself!

    ReplyDelete