Here are the things I truly miss about the USA and will appreciate more-
- Owning a car... Public transportation in one word sucks. It takes me an hour and a half to get home from school by bus and only 15 minutes in a car.
- No PDA- People make out everywhere here all the time and do not care how it makes others feel. I appreciate the USA's modesty when it comes to this.
- Unlimited cell phone plans- Recharging a cell phone is such a huge hassel and so inconvinent.
- Respect- As a rubia gringa or a blonde white girl I am constantly stared at like a piece of meat and get cat called on the street. Don't worry there are about 20 of us here and we all get the same thing. The boys feel really bad, but we just block it out.
- Spaying and Nuetering Dogs- There are so many dogs all over the streets here, and it breaks your heart to see them all dirty and skinny. You want to help them but it is so difficult...
Now the biggest thing I am missing is Mexican Food but that is for a whole other reason lol...