Sunday, May 16, 2010

Today's Haul

Hey everyone I got two very fun purchases today that I have to share!
This is a print of Andy Warhol's "Lips" I got this at The Modern as a reminder of seeing the Warhol exhibit! I am going to have it framed and think it will compliment my decor perfectly.

My second purchase is from Target! "Keep Calm and Carry On" canvases are now at Target!!! I got mine is lime green for $15. I am super excited about my two purchases for decorating next year!

Ahh my art collection is growing!

3 comments:

  1. Yea, I got the same piece from Target also. I was so excited to see it there! I really wanted it in a print, so I could put it in a cute ornate frame ... but the canvas will do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute print. i love buying stuff at target. i cant really decorate anything b/c i live with someone but when i get my own place soon i cant wait to decorate it how i want.

    ReplyDelete