Wednesday, January 27, 2010

This Semester:

So just so you all know what I am tweeting/blogging about. Here is the run down of my classes this semester:
  • Spanish 1402- I go everyday, it gets tedious, but going to Argentina this summer will be so worth it.
  • Production Methods II- Film class where we generally make media. Lighting projects, audio projects, and a chase scene at the end of the semester. Not hard, but very time consuming. I love that this is a creative outlet for me!
  • Writing for Media Markets- Journalism class focusing on all types of real world business and media journalism.
  • History of Motion Pictures- Film class where... well the name says it all... involves a four hour screening every Wednesday night that I usually bitch tweet about.
I am also going to be adding in a weekly History of Motion Pictures post to prove to myself that this stuff can be fun and interesting, and that my professor needs some definite glitter in his life!

No comments:

Post a Comment