Thursday, July 2, 2009

Live from Dallas Love Field...

So I am here at Dallas Love Field 2 hours early for my flight at the Chilis eating super yummy and super unhealthy chips and queso!!! And!!!!
I got the HONEST SCRAP AWARD!!!
from Shoshana at From L.A. to LA, Thanks!
"The Honest Scrap award comes with a caveat or two. Firstly, you have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. Secondly, you have to tag 10 people with the award. Thirdly, let all the people you've given the award to know that they've gotten it (comment on their blogs or something). And finally, make sure you link back to the person who awarded you."
  1. I am obsessed with Peter Pan and know every word to the movie and can repeat it from memory!
  2. I am a Daughter of the Revolution (D.A.R.) and a Daughter of the Confederacy (D.C.)
  3. I am the intramural chair for my sorority Theta!
  4. I played softball for 10 years and won a National Championship.
  5. I think Diet Coke is my drug of choice.
  6. I really want to move back to the east coast, I am originally from Florida.
  7. I have a god brother named Ryan, who is a Chef in Houston!
  8. I love to go on adventures with my friends and we never just sit at home, we always have an activity.
  9. I am learning to play tennis next semester.
  10. I have a tatoo! hehe
So thats it I hope you all learned something new about me! This should be a bloggin weekend with new hair and the 4th of July Parade!!

xoxo mallory ann

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have fun in the parade this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can confirm she knows the words to Peter Pan and Beauty & The Beast, Grease, and Cinderella. As a toddler she was overheard in her sleep on the monitor yelling "Cinderella, Cinderella run for the coach."

    ReplyDelete