Monday, June 15, 2009

I Love My Job!

So I work at a camp for kid's with special needs and they are too cute.
Things I learned today:
  • How to sign to children with autism
  • How to do music therapy
  • That snack time is great
  • Counting can be all kids of fun!
Well for 8 weeks I am at camp and am choosing this to make over my life:
30 Day Shred in Morning
Healthy lunch and snack
Trying to eat healthy dinner
Recognizing I am so blessed for my health
Realizing happiness from the smallest things

xoxo mallory ann

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for working with special needs kids because my cousin is Autistic and my aunt has had trouble finding him therapist. I wish she had taught his sign language though because he is non verbal and she said sign language would make him never talk...ugh sometimes she makes some poor decisions.

    ReplyDelete