Monday, May 25, 2009

Sex and the City I Want to Move To...

So I realize I talk a lot about Gossip Girl on my blog but I cannot forget my first love... Sex and the City. I am a Carrie to the letter. I am an aspiring writer, who believes in great love, and who is not willing to settle. Carrie is the reason I took French on college, which was a HUGE mistake. I love amazing shoes and fashions, and give me two years and I will be in NY!The real reason I look up to Carrie is the fact that she is not always the best, and she has real problems but she is always true to herself. She is looking for knock you off your feet love (like I am) and won't settle until she gets it. Most importantly even when she is single and broke she has her best friends to help her through... just like me!

I took a quiz along time ago for which character in SATC and of course I am Carrie... Here's what it said:
You are Carrie. You know what you want out of a relationship and you're not afraid to keep moving until you get it. Wit and charm are your biggest turn-ons, and you like guys who appreciate you for your mind as much as your body. You have fun playing the dating game, but secretly you just can't wait to find the guy who sweeps you off your feet and carries you into the sunset.

Just an FYI I am 20 so when the show originally aired I was not allowed to watch it (my parents have brains) but in high school I found HBO On Demand and have seen every episode MANY times.

1 comment:

  1. I am a Charlotte and have to watch it after the fact as well!

    ReplyDelete