Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekend Recap

Oh this weekend! Loved it...
Friday night M and I went to a popular bar with her boyfriend (who is like my brother) and the boys. I was unknowingly on a blind date and I have been talking to the guy all the time since them. Being the only ones under 21 M and I took to the pool table. Most fun ever we stayed until 2am just playing pool.
Saturday morning I got up at the crack of dawn to run...
RACE FOR THE CURE
It was awesome, here I am with my sorority sisters running.
We had so much fun. That night I went with C and some more thetas to Hooters to watch the Mavs who won!!! We beat the spurs yay! M and W were at their semi formal so when they got home we all hung out until very late, which again was very fun.
Today M and I made breakfast and just been lazy. Thanks to Make Mine A Mojito I am officially addicted to Wide Awake-> a twilight fan fiction story.

Lov lov

No comments:

Post a Comment