Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring as finally Sprung!

I am such a summer girl and spring is the precursor to the best time of the year.
I love spring as well the flowers and the gradual warming of the weather. Going from jeans to capris to shorts is amazing and finally breaking out my flip flops.
The only negative about spring is the allergies.
Well this weekend I am in the DFW for Easter at my grandparents house.
I am so excited my family including our poodle Chole (from El Paso) and my kitty, Ruka (from school) is here. We need to take a good family pic including the fuzzy children.
Well yesterday I FINALLY got to a TJ Maxx and found an adorable Lilly skirt. I think I will wear this after church on Easter Sunday when we go to a family party. I also got a manicure which was wonderful.

Pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment