Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday Monday

So Spring Break is officially over, this is super depressing. But I had an amazing birthday party last night with my friends. My mom ordered us gorgeous pink and green cupcakes and a stand.
My parents gave me the Raspberry Prepster Lilly Pulitzer Hammersmith Bag as my birthday present and a Lilly top. I am so excited to get it in the mail!
I am also starting the 21 Day Challenge!
My challenge is to recommit to Weight Watchers and stay OP for 21 days!
I want to get back to my 5% during this time.
I also want to work on exercising 3 times a week in this 21 day challenge.
My final challenge in the 21 days is to only eat out 2 times a week.
I will let you know how I do every monday!

Love yal!

2 comments:

  1. The only diet I've ever done that ever worked for me is WW. Way to go! I may have to do this with you- I'm sure you remember those nasty 7 lbs that creeped up on me this past month. It's so darn hard to take off but it comes back so easy. Boooo! :( But we can do it girl!!! And I love that you've made your goals easily attainable. To say that you'd commit to work out 7 days a week for 2 hours a day would just be overkill and you'd be setting yourself up to fail. But this you can do and I'll be cheering you all the way!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a fabulous birthday! I love the purse.

    ReplyDelete